Saturday 9 April 2011

The pacific Highway to Malibu and Long Beach!

What a glorious day! We headed off along the Pacific Highway to Malibu. Stopping off at a local bar for a coffee. We met a really 'canny' man called Jeffrey who was off to see his girlfriend who is from Newcastle! He kindly offered to take our photo and after chatting for a while and giving him our email we set off again.
Lunch was at Paradise Cove Beach Club right on the beach at Malibu. How fab is that! A couple of hours on the beach and we headed for Long Beach along the very edge of the water. The scenery was stunning and my poor video camera didn't get a moments peace! Unfortunately due to poor Internet connection we are struggling to download photos so these are a poor selection really.
The surfers made me miss my boys even more...Matthew would have loved the surf today!


 





1 comment:

  1. You certainly both look good on it what fab pics. Matt would certainly have loved those waves.... now to business..... did my precious SIL manage to buy me a holiday home on Malibu and which one is it, I like the one on the top overlooking the bay, that looked rather nice. :))

    ReplyDelete