Monday 11 April 2011

Muscle Beach! (Venice)

After breakfast and contacting those at home that were available we left our bags at the final hotel and set off for Michael's Craft shop! Nigel needed to stop off at Home Depot on the way where we met a lovely chap who was asking about our trip. We gave him our blog details and then headed off to Michael's.
Nigel left me to 'get my fix' while he pottered with jobs on the bike! I was a bit disappointed that they had no Copics pens (sorry mum!) or Promarkers (those in crafting will know what I mean) but I still managed to spend $150 (about £90!) so not too bad!
Then it was off to the beach! We decided on Venice beach otherwise known as Muscle beach. oh my goodness what spectacles there were there! I think just about everyone was taking a drug of some kind! Whether it be Marijuana or steroids. The street entertainers were superb and it was very entertaining watching the druggies dancing! We spent a good few hours there and Nigel enjoyed acting out his Baywatch routine on the beach and watching the girls with active suspension! (Please feel free to ask him about it I am sure he will love to explain it to you!)
back at the hotel it was a quick shower and off for tea. We met Graeme, Sandra, Pat and Des for a few minutes and then left them to go and view LA from Mullholland Drive View point. Superb!
After having dinner at 10pm we went back to the hotel :)





30










 I hope it is me you are taking a photo of Nigel and NOT those two pretty little things in the background!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment