Monday 11 April 2011

Bikes returned!

A bit of a sad day as the bikes had to go back today! Breakfast at Dennys and then we made our way to Eagleriders. It was a little sad to say goodbye to our lovely bike, she has carried us right across the USA and been with us through all our adventures. Not once did she do anything wrong, she was a babe!
After handing the bike back we all met to go on a Hollywood tour. What can I say....it was PANTS! Four and a half hours of a whistlestop tour of 7 cities! Lunch was 40 mins but it took 30 of them to get served! We had 30 mins in Hollywood which was probably the best part of the tour....but you had to run lol.
Then it was home like wacky races along the Freeway. I have travelled the full width of the USA on the back of a motorbike and only twice have I thought I might die and still I have not been as scared as I was today! 15% gratuity....I think not Mr Eddie!
Back at the hotel and time to pack :(
Then off out for dinner with the gang.









1 comment:

  1. I bet parting with the bike was heart wrenching, :((
    You have had the holiday of a lifetime to remember forever though. Glad we have been able to follow you on your travels...we have had great fun along the way with you. Can't wait for our hugs though xx
    ps where are you going to get my Copics from then?? ....lol Luv's u xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete