Saturday 5 March 2011

One Week To Go

Not long now just seven days till we board the train for Manchester airport.
Just heard that Martin and Rachel arrived safely in Orlando last Monday and are adjusting to the American way.
I don't think he has managed to get a motorbike yet so not sure what he's going to do the 4000 miles on. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up with a tandem (poor Rachel).
I'm sure by the time we meet up Martin will be talking yank and giving it lots of "god damd's".
Everyone is getting very exited and looking forward to the adventure ahead.
I'm looking forward to seeing Greame, Sandra, Des & Pat at York station for our onward journey to Manchester.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am starting to feel excited but also a little daunted by the amount of jobs to be done before we go and only 5 days to go!
    Hopefully it will all come together though and we will be off with no hitches.
    Bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete