Sunday 31 October 2010

The Story Begins

I blame Greame for this as I'm sure Amanda does.
Over a year and a half ago he came up with a daft idea for us to ride across America on Harley Davidson’s.
As I'd just passed my bike test I thought it would be a good challenge so was up for it from the beginning.
Selling the idea to Amanda was easier than expected, I think she thought it was one of those daft ideas that would come to nothing.
So after putting the word about for anyone daft enough to come along we had eight people up for it.

Nigel, Amanda, Graeme, Sandra, Des, Pat, Martin & Rachelle.

After much research we found Hadrian Harley Tours did a great deal on bike hire from Orlando to Los Angeles. We went for a quick sit on them to see which model we fancied and the deal was done on a four week hire of an Electra glide.



The flights are booked and we are now looking forward to getting there March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment